Toddlers say the best things, and Carina is no exception:
- When she hurts herself, she says, "Mommy kiss it!" And magically, after I kiss her arm/leg/head it's all better. Yesterday she had a mild diaper rash and demanded, "Mommy gotta kiss the bum!" I told her that no, Mommy wouldn't be kissing her bum...to which she replied, "kiss it just a little bit?"
- Zooming off in the car or stroller, she yells, "here comes Carina!" While walking to Mike's soccer game this weekend I began pushing the stroller and preemptively announced, "here comes Carina!" Instead of repeating it (like she usually does), she added, "and baby sister!" ::heartmelt::
- Each day when I return from work she asks me to take off my coat and shoes. Then she proceeds to step into my shoes (usually heels) and walks around in them exclaiming, "Carina's so big and strong!"
- Her favorite treat in the whole world is Orange Sherbet. Of course, that's not what she calls it. To her, it's "Clementime Ice Cream".
- She's going through a bit of a nudist phase, and would rather not wear clothes. She'll take off her shirt and then come up to me and say, "oh no! What happened to Carina's clothes?" No idea, love. No idea...
What awesome things do your kids say?
This week's Toddle Along Tuesday topic is things your kids say! Cute, funny, weird, gross, ...whatever you'd like to share. There are no rules here, except that you link up a relevant post (old or new) rather than your whole blog.