I am The How To Mommy. I am not a professional, just a mom who loves to pass on tips and tricks to make our busy lives a little easier, one post at a time. I frequently blog about saving money, new and favorite recipes, how to get healthy, as well as tips on parenting.
Top 50 Things I Love About Being a Mom.
So many of her items really hit home for me.
Along from being well written and humorous, I really loved the article because it made me stop and think about all the little things that happen everyday that make life so wonderful.
I thought I'd share some of my top things I love about being a mom.
- How polite strangers have become once they see you toting around 2 kids
- Free samples at the grocery store (how would we ever get grocery shopping done without them?)
- How a sick toddler, who never sits still for anything, will cuddle on the couch with you for hours
- Being greeted with a huge, toothless grin every morning when you take your baby out of the crib
- Hearing your child learn how to say "mommy"
- Watching your child accomplish something on their own (their first steps, their first time using a utensil, etc.)
- How my kisses make everything better
- Mother's Day
- Drive Thru banks, coffee, restaurants (basically anytime I don't have to haul kids in and out of the car to complete an errand)
- Listening to your newborn breathe as they sleep peacefully on your chest
Thanks for reading! Feel free to check out more at The How To Mommy.