1. KidKraft Pastel Coffee Set - $29.99. She loves coffee, what can I say? ;)
2. Monkey Scentsy Buddy - usually $25, but currently Buy 1 Get 1 Free through 10/31! I may or may not have already bought 4 of these to save for gifts for others...
3. Step2 LifeStyle Custom Kitchen - $89.99. She loves to help us cook!
4. Ikea MALA Easel - $14.99. Carina loves her crayons but doesn't have a designated space for coloring. Right now we just tape paper to our coffee table. This would be much better.
5. HearthSong Pink Eco-Friendly Tool Set - $27.98. What girl doesn't want pink tools?
6. Ralph Lauren Striped Velour Dress - $29.99. Yes, I know I have an unhealthy obsession with Ralph Lauren baby clothes!
7. Lego Duplos - $39.59. Mike's folks have a bunch of these and Carina went crazy playing with them when we were visiting last week. She yells "doo-puh-loes!!" and it's the cutest thing ever, I promise.
8. Old Navy Performance Fleece Booties - $7.94. Carina has these but is about to outgrow them. She loves them so much, so we'll have to get another pair in the next size up.
9. Big Anthony and the Magic Ring by Tomie dePaola - $7.00. Ever since we checked this out from the library Carina wants to read it ALL the time. It's worth buying it at this point.
10. Calico Critters Cloverleaf Manor - $179.95 (eek!) This might be overkill, we'll probably look for a used one if we even get it. Carina plays with these critters for hours, though, so it might be worth it.
Whoa, that's a lot of stuff. We won't be buying all of it for sure...a few things for Christmas, and a few more for her birthday just 3 days later. Now to decide which to get! That's the fun part, right?
What's on your little one(s) holiday lists?
This week's Toddle Along Tuesday co-host is The Stay-At-Home Attorney and the topic is holiday wish lists for your little ones! What is on his/her wish list this year? We'll do lists for ourselves in a couple weeks ;) There are no rules here, except that you link up a relevant post (old or new) rather than your whole blog (or business, #comeonnow).
Next week's topic is Halloween! I can't wait to see your costumes!
If you like advance notice for TAT, check out the bottom right of my blog - topics for the next couple months are listed. Would you like to submit a topic idea and/or volunteer to co-host one week? E-mail me!