Growing up, I loved going to Red Sox games with my Dad. I have the fondest memories of taking the green line into Boston, checking out the souvenirs on Yawkey Way, and stuffing my face with Fenway franks. I've joked with Mike that Fenway is my 2nd favorite place in the world (2nd only to Disney World, of course)
Earlier this summer, I received an e-mail from the Red Sox inviting me to Fenway (ME...seriously?) to share my thoughts and opinions on how to make the Fenway experience more family friendly.
You don't have to ask me twice, Red Sox. I drove up to Boston faster than Jacoby Ellsbury steals second. I could have brought Mike, or attempted Carina's first baseball game, but no...I knew who the perfect companion would be. He took me so many times growing up, now it was my turn to take him.
|I might have a crush on Pedroia...don't tell Mike|
|I pumped in the VP of marketing's office -- gotta do what you gotta do|
I was honored to be a part of this discussion and was so excited to see that one of our top suggestions -- a family discount pack -- was enacted so quickly! Sorry for the late notice, but for games through September 4th the Sox are offering "End of Summer Family Packs". This special includes:
- Game tickets
- Free parking in the Prudential Center Garage, brought to you by The Shops at Prudential Center
- Free Boston Duck Tours ride from the garage to Fenway Park
- Early entry to the ballpark through the family entrance at Gate C to watch batting practice in the bleachers
- Activity booklets for the kids
- Free Boston Duck Tours ride back to the parking lot